Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Little Early Christmas

So I kind of already knew, generally, what I was getting for Christmas - a new camera. I've been wanting one forever and Nick found the one I wanted at a good price. Well, then last night he found exactly what he wanted at an excellent price. So he went ahead and got it. And since we both knew what we were getting, and it just happened to be the 25th of the month, we decided to exchange presents early! Here's what we got each other - I'm so excited about my camera!





And I love the pictures I'm getting already - and I haven't even figured out how to use the manual settings yet! The super photogenic little boy helps too :)



So now I've got no excuse to not be taking pictures - and the perfect tool to finally complete a Project 365 next year!

No comments: